Are you tired of your outdated cabinets and fixtures? Is your kitchen’s layout making everyday tasks more difficult? Whatever the case may be, our team can get you from the kitchen you have now to the one-of-a-kind kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.Learn More >>
Hatfield Builders & Remodelers is now Alair Homes Dallas
We are excited that we have become part of the Alair Homes team.
3 Steps to Designing the Master Suite of Your Dreams
Master Suite Remodeling in Dallas, TX & Surrounding Areas
There’s nothing like coming home and retreating to a beautifully designed master suite that meets your every need. A comfortable, aesthetically appealing, functional master bedroom and bathroom can change your daily life more than you know!
Whether you’re unsatisfied with the style of your current master bathroom or you don’t have an en suite bathroom but you would like one, our team of expert designers, builders, and remodelers can help you design a master suite that will act as your own personal oasis in your Texas home.
Before you contact us to schedule a consultation, here are a few steps to consider when designing the suite of your dreams.
Step 1: Begin with the Bedroom
Close your eyes and picture your current master bedroom. Think about each individual aspect of the room, from the walls to the floors to the lighting and beyond. Do these features appeal to you? If not, consider what you might prefer. Lighter walls? Hard wood floors? Whatever your preferences are, the Hatfield will work hard to make them a reality.
Depending on your wishes and space limitations, our design team can remodel your master bedroom to include:
- Updated lighting
- New and improved flooring
- A different paint color for your walls
- Higher quality windows for enhanced natural light
- A bump-out for additional space
- An interior wall tear-down to maximize space
- And more!
Come to us with your dog-eared remodeling magazines and Pinterest boards and we will transform those visions into a one-of-a-kind retreat where you can end your day.
Step 2: Envision the En-Suite
The second step in creating your dream master suite after the bedroom? The bathroom, of course! A convenient en-suite bathroom that is both beautiful and functional is crucial when it comes to creating your personal retreat.
There are a lot of factors to think about when it comes to your master bathroom remodel. In order to create a clear picture of the look and feel you’re hoping to achieve, our team will start by asking you a few questions:
- Does the bathroom’s current location impact the design? If so, how?
- Are you looking for a simple remodel or hoping to create a luxurious retreat?
- How does the home’s age and style impact the aesthetics of the bathroom?
- What are your “must haves”? Rainfall shower? Double-sink vanity? Radiant-floor heating? Jacuzzi tub?
- How can we achieve your ideal design for the budget?
Our design consultants will work with you to piece together your favorite concepts to create a master bathroom design that is personalized to your specific taste.
Step 3: Consider the Closet
Finally, the last step in creating your dream master suite is to think about what kind of closet would make you the happiest. Are you looking for a spacious walk-in closet? Do you need extra storage space? Would you prefer built-in drawers and cabinets? These are all important factors to contemplate as you work toward designing your suite.
- Estimate the potential. A walk-in closet makes sense only if there is room for it! If necessary, you may need to expand out or into other areas of the home.
- Determine needs. Think about what kind of storage space you will need, as determined by what you will store. Are custom shoe racks a priority, or do you prefer more space for hanging business and casual clothes? What about custom cabinetry? Do you want a vanity to sit at while dressing? This phase ensures your design is practical and accommodates your lifestyle.
- Ensure proper lighting. In most cases, closets get little or no natural light, so implementing a proper mix of surface-mounted and recessed lighting is essential to keep your closet functional. You may also consider custom LED lighting for the closet, such as lighted closet rods and toe kick lighting.
- Ensure proper ventilation. If there is no window in your closet, you will need to add air circulation to vent moisture and odors, which can be accomplished with heating and cooling vents and/or exhaust fans.
Once you’ve thought about your preferences for all of these factors, you’re ready to move on to the final step.
The Final Step: Call Hatfield Builders & Remodelers to Start Designing!
Remodeling a master suite is full of possibilities, and Hatfield Builders & Remodelers will help translate those ideas from your head into a getaway where you can find peace and calm. Master bedroom remodeling with us will minimize stress and maximize the enjoyment of your home. We have successfully remodeled countless Dallas area bedrooms with exceptional results, on time, and within budget.
We’ve helped homeowners throughout the Dallas area, including Plano & Richardson, turn their ordinary bedrooms into luxurious master suites. To learn how we can assist you with updating or upgrading your bedroom, request a master suite remodel consultation today!
- 1Initial Meetings
- 2Space Measurement
- 3Project Selection Meeting
- 4Design Package Review
- 5Initial Budget Review
- 6Selection Finalization
- 7Construction Agreement & Deposit
- 8Pre-Construction Hand-Off Meeting
- 9Start of Construction
Ready to fall in love with your bathroom? Whether you are running out of bathroom storage space or you’ve been dreaming of a new, luxurious bathtub, our team can help! We’ll work with you to design a beautiful bathroom remodel that fits your needs.Learn More >>
- LIVING & FAMILY
ROOMSLIVING & FAMILY
Watching the game with your friends, playing with your children, relaxing on the couch—your living room is used for so many activities! It’s important for this space to be functional and to reflect your tastes. We can design the perfect family room for your lifestyle.Learn More >>
- WHOLE HOMEWHOLE HOME
If someone asked you to describe your dream home, would it be your current home? If not, we can help! We believe that everyone deserves to fall in love with their home. With our whole home remodeling services, we can make your dream home a reality.Learn More >>
Massive closets with custom-built storage solutions, wine cellars that would make a sommelier jealous—our team at Hatfield Builders & Remodelers can take on these and other projects to make your home as uniquely fit for your needs and tastes as possible!Learn More >>