Are you tired of your outdated cabinets and fixtures? Is your kitchen’s layout making everyday tasks more difficult? Whatever the case may be, our team can get you from the kitchen you have now to the one-of-a-kind kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.Learn More >>
Hatfield (now Alair Homes- Plano) Builders & Remodelers is now Alair Homes Dallas
We are excited that we have become part of the Alair Homes team.
Chad Hatfield a Featured Speaker on Webinar for Remodelers
As owner and president, Chad Hatfield’s belief in team building, product quality, customer value and the importance of branding has been crucial to Hatfield (now Alair Homes- Plano) Builders & Remodelers becoming one of the most influential remodeling companies in Dallas and the surrounding area. Chad lives and works by a “pay it forward” mentality in which he shares his experiences and learning to help mentor other remodelers. This desire to help others in the industry was on full display on September 18, when Chad participated in a special webinar for remodelers, “Steps to Take Your Remodeling Business to the Next Level,” sponsored by local marketing technology and services company Surefire Social.
During the webinar, Chad shared real-world keys to achieve success with teams and clients. He emphasized four important aspects that he believes are vital to create a great remodeling business.
- Focus on the client NOT the project. Remodeling is a service business, not a commodity. “When you focus on the client, you start to realize that your client’s house really doesn’t care who works on it – they do,” said Chad. “That tells us this is a service business that’s all about people.”
- The client’s experience is every bit as important as the final product. “The homeowners can have the best-looking kitchen on earth, have their friends over to take a look at and say, ‘Yeah, it looks great now, but how we got here was horrible,’” Chad explained. If the process to get from concept to completion was awful, that is what they will tell everyone.
- Focus on the relationships with people. This includes vendors and suppliers. “We all know that we need to focus on client relationships, but if you only focus there you’re missing so many other opportunities,” said Chad. People do business with people they like, so create relationships everywhere.
- REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING. “No matter what you focus on, your reputation is absolutely everything. If you don’t have that, it’s pretty hard to recover from anything else.”
By keeping these standards in mind, Hatfield (now Alair Homes- Plano) Builders & Remodelers has won countless awards for excellent work, including “Best of Houzz” in design and service, Remodeling Big 50 and being selected for the Model ReModel project. Chad himself is also a “Contractor of the Year” award winner. To find out more about what sets Hatfield (now Alair Homes- Plano) Builders & Remodelers apart, give us a call today at (214) 281-8800 or visit our gallery.
- 1Initial Meetings
- 2Space Measurement
- 3Project Selection Meeting
- 4Design Package Review
- 5Initial Budget Review
- 6Selection Finalization
- 7Construction Agreement & Deposit
- 8Pre-Construction Hand-Off Meeting
- 9Start of Construction
Ready to fall in love with your bathroom? Whether you are running out of bathroom storage space or you’ve been dreaming of a new, luxurious bathtub, our team can help! We’ll work with you to design a beautiful bathroom remodel that fits your needs.Learn More >>
- LIVING & FAMILY
ROOMSLIVING & FAMILY
Watching the game with your friends, playing with your children, relaxing on the couch—your living room is used for so many activities! It’s important for this space to be functional and to reflect your tastes. We can design the perfect family room for your lifestyle.Learn More >>
- WHOLE HOMEWHOLE HOME
If someone asked you to describe your dream home, would it be your current home? If not, we can help! We believe that everyone deserves to fall in love with their home. With our whole home remodeling services, we can make your dream home a reality.Learn More >>
Massive closets with custom-built storage solutions, wine cellars that would make a sommelier jealous—our team at Hatfield (now Alair Homes- Plano) Builders & Remodelers can take on these and other projects to make your home as uniquely fit for your needs and tastes as possible!Learn More >>