Are you tired of your outdated cabinets and fixtures? Is your kitchen’s layout making everyday tasks more difficult? Whatever the case may be, our team can get you from the kitchen you have now to the one-of-a-kind kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.Learn More >>
Hatfield Builder & Remodelers is now Alair Homes Dallas
We are excited that we have become part of the Alair Homes team.
Making the Home Office More Conducive to Work
More than half of all businesses in the United States are operated primarily from a home, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. In addition, research by Global Workplace Analytics has found that an estimated 20-25% of American workers telecommute at least part-time. However, as many of these workers know, few homes are designed to accommodate a home-based business or telecommuting. When a home is built exclusively to provide living space and not to satisfy the demands of work, this can create a number of conundrums: how to create a professional environment for clients in a private living space; how to get the quiet conducive to work in the same area where a family lives; and how to find space for multiple computers needed for both work and study, among others.
These are important considerations for someone who works from home, and Hatfield Builders & Remodelers knows how to resolve these challenges. As a leading Dallas, TX, home remodeler, here are some features that we can include in a remodeling project to accommodate home-based work and the modern family.
- Solid doors. What we perceive as noise is actually sound waves traveling through a wall or door, causing it to vibrate. Properly installed, solid-core doors can provide far more noise reduction than hollow-core doors. Installing weatherstripping and a bottom sweep will further cut down noise around the home office.
- Soundproof insulation. Our professionals can create a quiet zone by adding soundproofing insulation between studs or joists in the attic and walls around a home office.
- Cabinets and storage areas. Don’t lose time searching for important files and books because you don’t have a place to put them. Dedicated cabinets and office storage helps you sort and organize it all, and prevents work-related materials from getting lost in other areas of the home.
- Separate workspaces. When there are multiple members of the family in need of space for business and study, we can help you evaluate the type, size and location of the spaces to achieve the best business-family balance, from kitchen desk spaces to a separate home office structure.
- And more. Let us create the ideal space for your home-based business with innovative renovations that solve your hindrances to productivity.
- 1Initial Meetings
- 2Space Measurement
- 3Project Selection Meeting
- 4Design Package Review
- 5Initial Budget Review
- 6Selection Finalization
- 7Construction Agreement & Deposit
- 8Pre-Construction Hand-Off Meeting
- 9Start of Construction
Ready to fall in love with your bathroom? Whether you are running out of bathroom storage space or you’ve been dreaming of a new, luxurious bathtub, our team can help! We’ll work with you to design a beautiful bathroom remodel that fits your needs.Learn More >>
- LIVING & FAMILY
ROOMSLIVING & FAMILY
Watching the game with your friends, playing with your children, relaxing on the couch—your living room is used for so many activities! It’s important for this space to be functional and to reflect your tastes. We can design the perfect family room for your lifestyle.Learn More >>
- WHOLE HOMEWHOLE HOME
If someone asked you to describe your dream home, would it be your current home? If not, we can help! We believe that everyone deserves to fall in love with their home. With our whole home remodeling services, we can make your dream home a reality.Learn More >>
Massive closets with custom-built storage solutions, wine cellars that would make a sommelier jealous—our team at Hatfield Builders & Remodelers can take on these and other projects to make your home as uniquely fit for your needs and tastes as possible!Learn More >>