Are you tired of your outdated cabinets and fixtures? Is your kitchen’s layout making everyday tasks more difficult? Whatever the case may be, our team can get you from the kitchen you have now to the one-of-a-kind kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.Learn More >>
Hatfield Builders & Remodelers is now Alair Homes Dallas
We are excited that we have become part of the Alair Homes team.
Livable Remodeling in Dallas, TX & the Surrounding Areas
Livable remodeling means making an effort to minimize the disruption a client may experience during a remodeling project. It involves several components, from proper planning, organization, and project management to the use of specialized equipment and remodeling best practices.
The goals of livable remodeling are to promote a stress-free process that:
- Makes it as easy and comfortable as possible for you to live in your home during construction
- Keeps the project moving forward, according to schedule, while keeping everyone on the same page
To help you understand more about livable remodeling, here are some helpful FAQs. Ask contractors these questions before you partner with them, so you can be sure you’re choosing the right team to transform your home and bring your vision to life!
What Will You Do to Protect My Home During the Remodel?
At Hatfield Builders & Remodelers, we use the latest technology, equipment, and best practices to anticipate and address any issue that could compromise the livability, integrity, comfort, and security of your home during the remodel project.
These issues can include:
- Project delays
- And more!
How Do You Manage & Handle Dust Generated by Construction?
Dust can be one of the biggest threats to livable remodeling. While most people expect some dust during the construction phase, many are not prepared for the level of dust that can be generated.
At Team Hatfield, we know this all too well—that’s why we use a number of dust and debris management systems to protect your flooring, furniture, home, and health from dust!
Here are some of the systems that we use to control dust and promote good indoor air quality as we work to make your new and improved home a reality:
- Build Clean Dust Control Systems and Air Scrubbers: With these state-of-the-art systems, we can minimize the amount of dust floating around your home and settling in places that it shouldn’t. In fact, these systems can eliminate up to 90% of airborne construction dust by using a pre-filter to capture large dust particles, as well as a second-stage HEPA filter to trap dust molecules as small as one micron in diameter. This creates healthier conditions for your family and pets while protecting your household items and treasured personal possessions. Plus, these systems are quiet, making them the perfect solution for your livable remodeling experience with Team Hatfield!
- ZipWall Dust Barrier Systems: These systems use a plastic barrier, tightly sealed at the walls and the ceiling, to keep dust contained in the remodeling and construction area so that it does not spread throughout your home. ZipWall barriers come with a tight-sealing system that does not require tape or ladders, eliminating the chances of damage to your home. As our remodelers move from one area of your home to the next, we will move the ZipWall barrier so that it contains as much dust and construction debris as possible, preventing it from circulating throughout your home.
Along with these cutting-edge systems, we also employ best practices for protecting your home throughout the remodeling process. These include:
- Wrapping your cabinets to keep them safe from dust
- Wearing shoe covers to protect floors from debris
- Laying down carpet protection sheets to keep dust out of the fibers
- And more!
What Will You Do About the Noise?
Noise is an unavoidable aspect of construction, but that doesn’t mean that you need to be exposed to loud noises while your remodel project is underway. To manage construction noise and promote livable remodeling, we will work closely with you to develop the perfect plan for the construction phase. We’ll do this before carrying out any work on your home so that our team is performing the noisier work whenever it is most convenient for you!
If you, your family, or your pets are especially sensitive to noise, we’ll make sure the louder phases of construction are carried out during times or days when the home will be empty. We can also do everything necessary to ensure full compliance with local noise ordinances.
What Can I Expect in Terms of Communication?
With Team Hatfield, we are proud to establish clear lines of communication with you from the very start of your project. We know how critical clear communication is to the efficiency and success of any remodel project. That is why we always go above and beyond to be responsive, upfront, and proactive whenever it comes to communicating details about your project.
One of the ways we are able to maintain open, effective lines of communication throughout any project is with our state-of-the-art project management software. This technology empowers us to meticulously track all client communications, decisions, and selections, keeping everyone on the same page every step of the way.
How Do You Reduce the Chances of Project Delays?
Backed by extensive experience, our professionals can anticipate any potential project delays and devise the best plan for overcoming any possible interruption. So, if a new issue arises and threatens to interrupt progress, we’ll be ready with alternative plans so that we can keep the project moving and avoid any delay.
Looking for More Insights About Livable Remodeling? Ready to Get Your Project Started?
If you’ve been hesitant to move forward with your remodel project because you were worried that the process would be messy and disruptive to your daily routine, our livable remodeling solutions can help!
As your design-remodel partner for life, we are here to make your remodeling experience as worry-free as possible so that you can continue with your daily life while we work to create the home of your dreams.
At Team Hatfield, we aren’t satisfied until you are, and we remain available to you even after your project is completed for whatever you may need. That’s why Dallas-area homeowners trust us for their remodeling needs and why we continue to be recognized as leaders in the remodeling industry!
To schedule a consultation or learn more about our livable remodeling solutions for Dallas-area homeowners, call Hatfield Builders & Remodelers at 214-278-6261 or contact us online now!
- 1Initial Meetings
- 2Space Measurement
- 3Project Selection Meeting
- 4Design Package Review
- 5Initial Budget Review
- 6Selection Finalization
- 7Construction Agreement & Deposit
- 8Pre-Construction Hand-Off Meeting
- 9Start of Construction
Ready to fall in love with your bathroom? Whether you are running out of bathroom storage space or you’ve been dreaming of a new, luxurious bathtub, our team can help! We’ll work with you to design a beautiful bathroom remodel that fits your needs.Learn More >>
- LIVING & FAMILY
ROOMSLIVING & FAMILY
Watching the game with your friends, playing with your children, relaxing on the couch—your living room is used for so many activities! It’s important for this space to be functional and to reflect your tastes. We can design the perfect family room for your lifestyle.Learn More >>
- WHOLE HOMEWHOLE HOME
If someone asked you to describe your dream home, would it be your current home? If not, we can help! We believe that everyone deserves to fall in love with their home. With our whole home remodeling services, we can make your dream home a reality.Learn More >>
Massive closets with custom-built storage solutions, wine cellars that would make a sommelier jealous—our team at Hatfield Builders & Remodelers can take on these and other projects to make your home as uniquely fit for your needs and tastes as possible!Learn More >>